Western Section AUA
3-Day Exhibit Program
95th Annual Meeting
Portola Hotel at Monterey Bay
November 3-7, 2019
"The Lab - Exhibit Hall & Networking Lounge"
Build new business and relationships
For symposia, advertising or other support, please contact
Jeannie DeSantis via email or call 714-550-9155
Attendees include practicing urologists and allied health professionals (APP, NP, PA) primarily based in the western US. We expect over 350 urologists and 50 allied health professionals.
Exhibit rental fee $5,000 per space and includes the following:
- All premium locations in a more exclusive environment
- A themed hospitality zone to enhance interaction and good vibes
- One 8'x10' booth, 6' draped table, company I.D. sign, two chairs, waste basket
- Standard power supply (must request)
- Registration and badges for up to three reps per space reserved.
- Daily exhibit hall food & beverage hospitality
- Admittance to General & Scientific Sessions.
- Listing in Web site, Show Directory and Program Book.
- Attendee Roster and Mailing List for Lead Retrieval.
- 24 Hour Exhibit Hall Security.
- Promotions and traffic builders.
- Access to group room block and room rates.
PRELIMINARY EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
Serra Ballroom - Monterey Conf. Center
|Registration & badge pick-up||Sunday, Nov 3||10am - 5pm|
|Exhibitor move-in/set-up||Monday, Nov 4||7am - 10am|
|Exhibits Open||Monday, Nov 4||10am - 2pm / 4pm-5pm|
|Exhibits Open||Tuesday, Nov 5||7am - 12pm / 3pm-5pm|
|Exhibits Open||Wednesday, Nov 6||8am - 12pm|
|Move-out||Wednesday, Nov 6||12pm - 4pm|
- Exhibit schedule subject to change based on final program approval.
- Exhibit hall activities includes networking breakfast, refreshment breaks, traffic builder promotions, and happy hour / receptions.
Day 1: Sunday, Nov. 3 from 10am to 5pm
Sunday kicks off the meeting with high energy and camaraderie. The day features the practice management workshops, our nationally recognized health policy forum, and poster sessions. Registration and badge pick-up starts at 10am. All exhibitors are invited to attend the evening President's Welcome Reception at the hotel. Ticket required.
Day 2: Monday, Nov. 4 from 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm
Set-up time for exhibitors starts at 6am to be ready to open at 10am for the first break. Monday has been expanded and features the popular Physician Re-certification Exam Courses (PREP-C), and special talks, lectures and the popular "Resident's Rock 'n Roll Bowl" happy hour in the Exhibit Hall. Begin the day with a break in the exhibits, continuous hospitality throughout the day with coffee and refreshments on a flow basis, and ending with a themed happy hour. Just added: Top Gun Robotic Simulation Contest
Day 3: Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 7am to 12pm and 3pm to 5pm
Tuesday is one of the busiest exhibit days and features our main general sessions. After the sessions we host the "Urology Uncorked" happy hour event in the Exhibit Hall. Begin the day with breakfast in the exhibits, continuous hospitality throughout the day with coffee and refreshments on a flow basis, and ending with a themed happy hour. Just added: Top Gun Robotic Simulation Contest
Day 4: Wednesday, Nov. 6 from 8am to 12pm
Wednesday features our main general sessions and special talks. The Exhibit Hall opens with breakfast and prize drawings and interactive traffic builders, closing at 12pm. All exhibitors are welcome to attend the evening gala in the Portola Hotel.
Official Exhibits Floor plan- click here to open PDF
Please note this is a new floor plan as of April 25, 2019.
All applications for space are reviewed to ensure they meet WsAUA eligibility policies. WsAUA reserves the right to refuse or cancel all ineligible exhibit applications at any time and shall not be responsible for any incidental costs associated with this cancellation. Please refer to the Conditions for Exhibiting for more information.
Checks payable to Western Section American Urological Association.
Please mail to: 1950 Old Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Please call us at 714-550-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation.
Tax ID 95-6051202
(click here for W-9 form)
Thank you 2018 Exhibitors
- Acquire Med
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- American Urological Association
- Astellas Pharma
- Astellas Pharma US / Pfizer Oncology
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals
- BD UCC
- BK Ultrasound
- Blue Earth Diagnostics, Inc.
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Medical
- Dendreon Pharmaceuticals
- Dornier MedTech
- EDAP TMS
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Exosome Diagnostics
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Genomic Health
- Hitachi Healthcare
- Karl Storz
- Microgen DX
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories
- Olympus America Inc
- OPKO Health
- Pacific Edge Diagnostics
- Pacific Litho
- PSS Urology
- Richard Wolf Medical Instruments
- Siemens Healthineers
- STILLE Surgical
- U.S. Army Health Care Recruiter
- Universal Hospital Services
- University Compounding Pharmacy
- US Doctors Surgical Centers LLC